The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for television. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Closed||January 15, 2009|
|Owned by||Varsity Media Group|
Varsity TV was an American television network. It was owned by Varsity Media Group, Inc. The network was launched in 1999. On March 2006, Verizon FiOS added the channel on the lineup. On January 15, 2009, the channel shut down and ceased operations.
- Evra, Judith Van. Television and Child Development. Routledge. p. 200. ISBN 9781135615468.
- "VDC To Add Varsity TV to Growing Channel Line-Up. - Free Online Library". www.thefreelibrary.com. Business Wire. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Moore, Frazier (22 July 2003). "Teens Rule At Varsity TV". www.cbsnews.com. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Moore, Frazier (25 July 2003). "Varsity TV brings teen creations to cable, Web". The Victoria Advocate. p. 13. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- "Varsity TV launches on Verizon FiOS TV service". www.telecompaper.com. 9 February 2006. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Fox, Jeanne M. (27 April 2009). "In the Matter of Verizon NJ, Request for Waiver, as within Time of the 30-day Notice Period for Filing of an Alteration in Channel AllocationPursuant to NJAC 14:18-3.17 (A)" (PDF). State of New Jersey Board of Public Utilities. Retrieved 17 April 2016.