|Produced by||DVV Danayya|
Bhanu Sri Mehra
|Music by||Mani Sharma|
|Cinematography||R. D. Rajasekhar|
Varudu (Telugu: వరుడు) is a 2010 Telugu action film directed by Gunasekhar. This film stars Arya, Allu Arjun, Suhasini Mani Ratnam, Ashish Vidyarthi, Sayaji Shinde and Brahmanandam. D.V.V. Danayya is the producer of the film. The film was dubbed into Malayalam as "Varan" and into Hindi as "Ek aur Rakshak". The film received mixed to positive reviews from most critics and was declared a Below Average grosser at the Box Office.
Sandeep 'Sandy' (Allu Arjun) is a next-gen youngster who parties hard and has a modern outlook, but his idea towards marriage are traditional. As he gets a job in USA, his working parents (Vasundhara (Suhasini) and Raj Gopal (Ashish Vidyarthi)), who got married against their respective parents' wishes, ask him to get married. He accepts and tells them that he will marry a girl of their choice in a ceremony that lasts 5 days. He also refuses to see his bride until the marriage. Everything is arranged according to his wishes, and his marriage is fixed with Deepthi (Bhanu Sri Mehra). At the ceremony, when Sandy and Deepthi see each other, they fall in love at first sight. But the bride is kidnapped by a local goon Diwakar (Arya). Sandy's family try to convince him for another marriage but he firmly refuses and tries finding his bride. And gets to know the whereabouts of Deepthi through his and police investigation. Diwakar kidnapped Deepthi to take revenge from her as she slapped him for misbehaving with her in public. The police, who go to Diwakar's home to bring back Deepthi, get killed by Diwakar and his men. Seeing this, Sandy takes law into his hands and kindnaps Diwakar's brother and gets his bride. In a scuffle, he challenges the villain for a fight on his marriage day to which he agrees. Sandy and Deepthi get married successfully this time with all the rituals. And when they step out of the mandap, the villain attacks the groom and a fight happens in which, at a great difficulty, Sandy overcomes Diwakar and kills him. Sandy and Deepthi then live happily ever after.
- Allu Arjun as Sandeep 'Sandy' Mohan Ram
- Arya as Diwakar
- Bhanu Sri Mehra as Deepthi
- Naresh as Deepthi's father
- Singeetam Srinivasa Rao
- Suhasini Mani Ratnam as Vasundhara
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Raj Gopal
- Nassar as Ahmed Khan
- Sayaji Shinde as Home Minister
- Ahuti Prasad as Prabhakar
- Rao Ramesh as Umesh Gupta
- Brahmanandam as Dilip Raja
- Vinaya Prasad as Deepthi's mother
- Anita Chowdary as Sindhu
- Sameer as Sindhu's husband
- Radha Kumari
- Karuna as Deepti's friend
- Diksha Panth as Sandy's friend
- Kondavalasa Lakshmana Rao as Diwakar's assistant
- Harsha Vardhan as Babji
- Fish Venkat as Diwakar's assistant
- Raghava as Dilip Raja's assistant
- Pradeep Machiraju as Abhiram
- Sneha Ullal (Cameo appearance)
- Ali (Cameo appearance)
- Sunil (Cameo appearance)
- Sony John (Cameo appearance)
- Kuldip Patel
- Neha Patel
- 2010 – Nandi Award for Best Special Effects – Sri Alagar Swamy
Varudu had mixed reviews.Sify gave it 3/5 and said that the film was entertaining. A critic Abhinav cited that this was one of the best movies from last 
The audio rendered by Mani Sharma was launched on 7 March 2010 at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. The audio was released in the market by Aditya Music. The function was held in a wedding atmosphere with the cast and crew dressed in traditional attire. Film personalities like Allu Arjun, Allu Aravind, Gunasekhar, Veturi Sundararama Murthy, Mani Sharma, Sirish, D. V. V. Danayya, Dil Raju, Thota Prasad, S. S. Rajamouli, Daggubati Suresh Babu, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Kondavalasa Lakshmana Rao, K. S. Rama Rao, B. Gopal, M. L. Kumar Chowdary, V. V. S. N. Prasad, K. L. Narayana, etc., were present. The audio CDs were released by S. S. Rajamouli and the first copy was received by Allu Aravind. The audio cassettes were released by Shyam Prasad Reddy and he presented the first copy to Daggubati Suresh Babu. The function began with the dance performances for Allu Arjun's earlier film songs. Veturi was feciliated at the Audio Release function but Varudu was the film to which Veturi provided Lyrics before his Death on 22 May 2010.
|Soundtrack album by Mani Sharma|
|Released||7 May 2010|
|Mani Sharma chronology|
All music composed by Mani Sharma.
|1.||"Saare Jahaa.. Prema Yahaan"||Benny Dayal|
|2.||"Aidu Rojula Pelli"||Jamuna Rani, Hema Chandra, Malavika, Vijayalakshmi, Sunandha, Ranjith|
|3.||"Kalalu Kaavule"||Hema Chandra, Malavika|
|4.||"Talambraalato"||Hema Chandra, Malavika|
|5.||"Bahusha O Chanchalaa"||Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal|
|6.||"Aidu Rojula Pelli (Traditional Version)"||Hema Chandra, Malavika|
|7.||"Relaare Relaare"||Karthik, Geetha Madhuri|
- Varudus shooting completes – Telugu Movie News. Indiaglitz.com (26 November 2009). Retrieved on 2015-08-03.
- Varudu with Allu Arjun against Arya. entertainment.oneindia.in. 4 November 2009
- "Varudu's heroine". indiglamour.com. 2010. Retrieved 27 March 2010.
- Varudu Review – Allu Arjun, Aarya, Suhasini ,Varudu,Leader Telugu Movie Review ,Telugu movie review, Telugu cinema – 123telugu.com – Andhra Pradesh News and Views. 123telugu.com (31 March 2010). Retrieved on 2015-08-03.
- Varudu Audio Release. Ragalahari.com. Retrieved on 3 August 2015.