Vasco da Gama (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vasco da Gama was a famous Portuguese explorer.
Vasco da Gama may also refer to:
- Vasco da Gama (council speaker), speaker of the Johannesburg City Council
- Vasco da Gama (film), 2011 Malayalam feature film (Original title: Urumi)
- L'Africaine, an opera with working title Vasco da Gama
- Vasco da Gama class frigate, class of frigates of the Portuguese Navy, including,
- Vasco da Gama (cruiser) 1876-1936, ironclad and later cruiser of the Portuguese Navy
- CMA CGM Vasco de Gama, a container ship
Football (soccer) clubs
- Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Associação Desportiva Vasco da Gama, Rio Branco, Brazil
- Bridgeport Vasco da Gama, Bridgeport, Connecticut; United States
- NITEL Vasco Da Gama F.C., Enugu, Nigeria
- Vasco SC, Goa, India
- Vasco da Gama (South Africa), Cape Town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vasco da Gama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.