From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vasconcellos)
Armorial of the Vasconcelos family.
Vasconcelos (also Vasconcellos) is a Portuguese noble family, with origins in the 12th century.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos (1837–1880), Portuguese Roman Catholic Archbishop of Goa, India, in the 19th century.
- Ana Vasconcelos (born 1981), Brazilian water polo player.
- António-Pedro Vasconcelos (born 1939), Portuguese film director.
- Augusto de Vasconcelos (1867–1951), Portuguese surgeon, politician and diplomat.
- Carlos Carmelo Vasconcellos Motta (1890–1982), Brazilian cardinal.
- Cláudio de Vasconcelos (born 1966), Known as Crizoopáiron is a Brazilian Canvas painter and writter. Biologist, master in Biological Science.
- Carolina Michaëlis de Vasconcellos (1851–1925), Portuguese philologist.
- Doroteo Vasconcelos (1803–1883), President of El Salvador in the 19th century.
- Faria de Vasconcelos (1880–1939), Portuguese educationalist.
- Fernanda Vasconcellos, (born 1984), a Brazilian movie, theater and television actress.
- Gabriel Vasconcelos Ferreira (born 1992), Brazilian footballer.
- John Vasconcellos (born 1932), American politician.
- José Leite de Vasconcelos Cardoso Pereira de Melo (1858–1941), Portuguese linguist, philologist and ethnographer.
- José Maria Botelho de Vasconcelos, Angolan politician.
- José Mauro de Vasconcelos (1920–1984), Brazilian writer.
- José Vasconcelos (1882–1959), Mexican writer, philosopher and politician.
- Josefina de Vasconcellos (1904–2005), English sculptor.
- Júlia Vasconcelos (born 1992), Brazik taekwondoo competitor.
- Luís de Vasconcelos e Sousa, 3rd Count of Castelo Melhor (1636–1720), Portuguese politician and prime minister.
- Lucile Vasconcellos Langhanke, known as Mary Astor (1906–1987), American actress.
- Luis Mendez de Vasconcellos (c.1542-1623), Portuguese Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller.
- Mateus Vasconcelos, estudante da ESPM Rio.
- Marcelo Vasconcelos, Brazilian diplomat.
- Marco Vasconcelos (born 1971), Portuguese badminton player.
- Mário Cesariny de Vasconcelos (1923–2006), Portuguese surrealist poet.
- Marta Teresa Smith de Vasconcellos Suplicy (born 1945), Brazilian politician and psychologist.
- Martha Vasconcellos (born c.1948), Brazilian model and Miss Universe 1968.
- Miguel de Vasconcelos (c.1590-1640), Prime Minister of Portugal in the 17th century.
- Naná Vasconcelos (1944-2016), Brazilian percussionist.
- Pedro Martins, Lord of the Tower of Vasconcelos, 12th-century Portuguese nobleman, son of Martim Moniz and the first to use the name Vasconcelos.
- Pedro Vasconcellos (born 1974), Brazilian television actor.
- Wanda Ribeiro de Vasconcelos, known as Lio (born 1962), Belgian singer and actress.
- Eduardo Smith de Vasconcellos Suplicy (born 1966), known as Supla, Brazilian musician.
- Jackson Vasconcelos (born 1953), Brazilian political campaign manager.
- Rodrigo Vasconcelos (born 1978), Brazilian music educator.
- Alfredo Vasconcelos, city in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Diogo de Vasconcelos, city in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Countess de Vasconcellos, fictional characters of the video game Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars.
- Eduardo Vasconcelos Stadium, stadium in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Ferraz de Vasconcelos, suburban municipality in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Estádio Dr. João Cláudio Vasconcelos Machado, multi-use stadium in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
- José Vasconcelos Library, in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Senador Vasconcelos, neighbourhood in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
|This page lists people with the surname Vasconcelos. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|