Jump to navigation Jump to search
Name Vasiliki is a Greek name meaning "royal" that may refer to:
- Vasiliki, Lasithi, a village and an archaeological site in Lasithi, Crete, Greece
- Vasiliki, Lefkada, a village on Lefkada, Greece
- Vasiliki, Trikala, a municipal unit in Trikala regional unit, Greece
- Vasiliki Ware, a type of Minoan pottery
- Vasiliki (film), a 1997 Greek film directed by Vangelis Serdaris
- Vasiliki, a song by Stamatis Spanoudakis and Yiannis Xanthoulis, originally sung by Alkistis Protopsalti
- Vasilisa (name), feminine Greek and East Slavic form of Basil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vasiliki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.