From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vasiliki (disambiguation))
It may refer to:
- Vassiliki Arvaniti, Greek beach volleyball player
- Vasso Karantasiou, Greek female beach volley player
- Vasiliki "Vicky" Pryce, Greek-born economist
- Vasiliki, Lasithi, a village and an archaeological site in Lasithi, Crete, Greece
- Vasiliki, Lefkada, a village on Lefkada, Greece
- Vasiliki, Trikala, a municipal unit in Trikala regional unit, Greece
- Vasiliki Ware, a specific type of Minoan pottery
- Vasiliki (film), a 1997 Greek film
- Vasiliki, a song by Stamatis Spanoudakis and Yiannis Xanthoulis, originally sung by Alkistis Protopsalti
- Vasilisa (name), feminine Greek and East Slavic form of Basil
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.