From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vasiliko (Greek: Βασιλικό) is a Greek toponym, meaning "royal place/land". It can refer to:
- Vasiliko, Achaea, a village in Achaea
- Vasiliko, Euboea, a village in Euboea
- Vasiliko, Ioannina, a village in the Ioannina regional unit
- Vasiliko, Messenia, a village in Messenia
- a village on the site of the ancient city Sicyon, in Corinthia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.