|Born||Andhra Pradesh, India|
Vasiraju Prakasam is an Indian film critic, journalist and producer known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema, and has produced Tele-serials in Doordarshan. He has produced films such as Kalam Marindi, Balaraju Katha, and Bapujee Bharatam. He has served as the Jury for Best writing on cinema at the 54th National Film Awards
He was a feature editor for the Telugu daily Vaarta and Andhra Pradesh Film Chamber Magazine. He served as a Jury member for International Film Festival of India, International Children's Film Festival, and Film Star Charity Cricket Association.
- National Film Award for Best Film Critic - 2000
- National Film Award Best Writing on Cinema - Special Mention - 2003
- Nandi Award for Best Feature Film - Balaraju Katha (1970)
- Nandi Award for Best Feature Film - Kalam Marindi (1972)
- "48th National Film Awards" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- Rosaiah assures help to film industry - The Hindu
- Telugu Cinema function - Film Critics Association felicitates Dasari
- Telugu director Bapu hospitalised | Director Bapu Health Condition | South Film News | Reviews | Movie Stills | Wallapers
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|