From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vat or VAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vat or VAT may refer to:
- Value added tax, a consumption tax levied on value added
- Vanajan Autotehdas, a defunct heavy vehicle producer
- Vát, a village in Hungary
- Virtual Allocation Table, a component of the Universal Disk Format
- VAT identification number
- Vatican (disambiguation)
- Vats (disambiguation)
- WAT (disambiguation)
- WATS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Vat"
- All pages with titles containing "Vat"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.