Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vat or VAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vat or VAT may refer to:
- Barrel for alcoholic beverage or other liquid
- Value-added tax, a consumption tax levied on value added
- Vat 69, a Scotch blended whisky
- VAT 69 Commando, elite special forces of the Royal Malaysian Police
- Vanajan Autotehdas (VAT), former heavy vehicle producer in Finland
- Veterans Against Terrorism, UK political advocacy group
- Virtual Allocation Table, a component of the Universal Disk Format
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.