From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vat or VAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vat or VAT may refer to:
- Value-added tax, a consumption tax levied on value added
- Vát, a village in Hungary
- Vanajan Autotehdas, a defunct heavy vehicle producer
- Virtual Allocation Table, a component of the Universal Disk Format
- VAT identification number
- Vatican (disambiguation)
- Vats (disambiguation)
- WAT (disambiguation)
- WATS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Vat"
- All pages with titles containing Vat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.