|Vattanac Capital Tower|
Vattanac Capital Tower (right)
|Town or city||Phnom Penh|
|Height||187.3 m (615 ft)|
|Design and construction|
Vattanac Capital Tower is a 187.3-metre (615 ft), 39-storey building in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It is owned by Vattanac Properties Limited, an affiliate of the Vattanac Bank. Construction started in 2009 and the building topped out in May 2012. The majority of the building opened in 2014, while the hotel is planned for opening in 2015. The tower is the second skyscraper in Cambodia.
The tower provide serviced apartments, retail space, office space, a rooftop outdoor bar and a car park. The Vattanac Bank also plans to move their headquarters to the tower.
Floors 25 through 39 will house the Rosewood Phnom Penh Hotel, slated to open in early 2018. The hotel will provide 148 rooms and 27 serviced apartments, as well as conference facilities, a fitness centre, a lobby lounge, a "sky bar", and a 20-metre swimming pool on the 33rd storey. The sky bar sits on a terrace which is cantilevered from the curving roofline of the tower.
The building was designed by TFP Farrells. The form of the tower was inspired by a dragon and incorporates feng shui and traditional Naga motifs. The construction manager and engineer was Arup. The LEED consultant is CO2nnsulting. The building has 30 high-speed Schindler lifts, as well as two Kone lifts.
- Vattanac Industrial Park
- Integrated Golf Resort
- "Rosewood Phnom Penh Scheduled to Open early 2018". Rosewood. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- de Carteret, Daniel (18 November 2013). "Luxury hotel brand eyes Phnom Penh". The Phnom Penh Post.
- "Vattanac Capital Tower". TFP Farrells. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- Viboonchart, Nalin (12 December 2013). "Vattanac Capital preparing for eventful 2014". The Phnom Penh Post.
- "Vattanac Capital". Arup. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- "The dragon that towers over Phnom Penh's skyline". Schindler Group. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- Winchester, Rupert (3 January 2013). "Cambodia wins awards". The Phnom Penh Post.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vattanac Capital.|