Vaucluse may also refer to:
- Vaucluse, Doubs, a commune of the Doubs département in France
- Vaucluse (monastery), a monastery by the River Ain in Jura, France
- Vaucluse, New South Wales, a suburb of the city of Sydney, Australia
- Vaucluse, South Carolina, a town in Aiken County, United States
- Vaucluse, Virginia, a town in Frederick County, United States
- Vaucluse, Pleasants County, West Virginia
- Vaucluse (plantation), a plantation in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
- Vaucluse House, in Sydney
- Vaucluse Mountains, in France
- Vaucluse Shores, Virginia
- Vaucluse College
- Vaucluse High School
- Vaucluse Public School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vaucluse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.