Vaud and the Villains
Based in Los Angeles, California, the group was created by actor Andy Comeau and his wife Dawn Lewis. The couple are known by their stage names, Vaud Overstreet and Peaches Mahoney, when performing with the band. The original inspiration for the band was Bruce Springsteen's album "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions".
- Lewis, Randy. "Vaud & the Villains bring vintage sounds to Pasadena on Aug. 1". Pop & Hiss. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- Asian Journal
- "Thick as Thieves". Seven Days.
- Ventura County Times
- Santa Barbara Independent
- New Hampshire Public Radio (8:18 broadcast)
- "Vaud and the Villains bring 'cabaret' show to GV". The Union.
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|