Vauxhall, New Jersey
|Vauxhall, New Jersey|
|Elevation||190 ft (58 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||0881436|
Vauxhall is an unincorporated community located within Union Township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. Vauxhall borders Millburn, Maplewood and Springfield. The area is served as United States Postal Service ZIP Code 07088.
People who were born in, residents of, or otherwise closely associated with Vauxhall include:
- Amalya Lyle Kearse (born 1937), a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Elliott Maddox (born 1947), former professional baseball player who played for both the New York Mets and New York Yankees.
- Look Up a ZIP Code for Vauxhall, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed January 12, 2013.
- "Vauxhall". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-09-22.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed June 9, 2016. Listed as Vaux Hall.
- Look Up a ZIP Code for Vauxhall, NJ, United States Postal Service. Accessed April 23, 2012.
- DP-1 Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010; 2010 Demographic Profile Data for ZCTA 07088, United States Census Bureau. Accessed April 23, 2012.
- Goldstein, Tom. "Amalya Lyle Kearse; Woman in the News", The New York Times, June 25, 1979. Accessed February 23, 2012. "Amalya Lyle Kearse was born June 11, 1937, in Vauxhall, N.J. where her late father was postmaster and her mother first practiced medicine and then became an antipoverty official."
- Kaplan, Ron. "Today I am a baseball bat.", New Jersey Jewish News, 2004. Accessed November 12, 2013. "'Once I started playing Little League, most of my friends were either Jewish or black,' said Maddox, who grew up in Vauxhall, a predominantly African-American section of Union."
|This Union County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|