|Look up vav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vav or VAV may refer to :
In India :
- Vav, city and Taluka, in Gujarat
- Vav State, a princely state in Banas Kantha (Kathiawar) named after its above capital
- Vav (Vidhan Sabha constituency), Gujarat
- Vav (letter), a Semitic letter
- Vav (protein)
- VAV (band), a South Korean boy band
- Variable air volume, used in HVAC systems
- Varli language
- Vis-à-vis (disambiguation)
- Stepwell, called vav in Gujarati and Marwari
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.