Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vav or VAV may refer to :
- Vav, Gujarat, a city and taluka in Gujarat
- Vav State, a princely state in Banas Kantha (Kathiawar) named after its above capital
- Vav (Vidhan Sabha constituency), Gujarat
- Vav (letter), a Semitic letter
- Vav (protein)
- VAV (band), a South Korean boy band
- Variable air volume, used in HVAC systems
- Varli language (ISO 639 code: vav), a language of India
- Vis-à-vis (disambiguation)
- Stepwell, called vav in Gujarati and Marwari
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.