Hradilek at the 2016 European Championships
10 March 1987|
|Height||169 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
Hradilek competed in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. In the K1 event he finished seventh in the qualification round, thus progressing to the semifinals. In the semifinals he finished eleventh, failing to reach the final round. At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London he won a silver medal in the K1 event. He recorded a time of 94.78 seconds in the final which was only beaten by Daniele Molmenti (93.43 s). He also started in the C2 event with Stanislav Ježek where they finished ninth after being eliminated in the semifinals.
Hradilek won seven medals at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships with four golds (K1: 2013; K1 team: 2009, 2015; Extreme K1: 2017), two silvers (K1: 2010, K1 team: 2014) and a bronze (K1 team: 2007). He also won four medals at the European Championships (2 golds, 1 silver and 1 bronze).
World Cup individual podiums
|2007||1 Jul 2007||Prague||1st||K1|
|2009||1 Feb 2009||Mangahao||1st||K11|
|2010||21 Feb 2010||Penrith||2nd||K12|
|2011||13 Aug 2011||Prague||1st||K1|
|2013||6 Jul 2013||La Seu d'Urgell||1st||K1|
|2015||27 Jun 2015||Kraków||1st||K1|
|4 Jul 2015||Liptovský Mikuláš||2nd||K1|
|2016||3 Sep 2016||Prague||3rd||K1|
- 1 Oceania Championship counting for World Cup points
- 2 Oceania Canoe Slalom Open counting for World Cup points
- Vavřinec Hradilek at the International Canoe Federation
- 2010 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships 12 September 2010 K1 men's final results. – accessed 12 September 2010.
- 12 September 2009 final results for the men's K1 team event at the 2009 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships. – accessed 12 September 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vavřinec Hradilek.|
|This article about a Czech canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|