Vay or VAY may refer to:
- Vay (video game), a 1994 role-playing video game
- Vay, Loire-Atlantique, a commune in France
- Vayu language, a Kiranti language of Nepal
- South Jersey Regional Airport, Mount Holly, New Jersey, United States
- Vay, a village in Ka Choun commune, Veun Sai District, Cambodia
- Adelma Vay (1840–1925), Hungarian spiritualist and medium
- Ilus Vay (1923–2008), Hungarian film and television actress
- Miklós Vay (1802–1894), Hungarian politician
- Vay Wilson (1912–1962), Australian rugby union player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.