Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vay or VAY may refer to:
- Vay (video game), a 1994 role-playing video game
- Vay, Loire-Atlantique, a commune in France
- Vayu language, a Kiranti language of Nepal
- South Jersey Regional Airport, Mount Holly, New Jersey, United States
- Vay, a village in Ka Choun commune, Veun Sai District, Cambodia
- Adelma Vay (1840–1925), Hungarian spiritualist and medium
- Ilus Vay (1923–2008), Hungarian film and television actress
- Miklós Vay (1802–1894), Hungarian politician
- Vay Wilson (1912–1962), Australian rugby union player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.