||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
VBA32 (Virus Block Ada 32) is antivirus software from the vendor VirusBlokAda for personal computers running Microsoft Windows. It detects and neutralizes computer viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses and other malware (backdoors, adware, spyware, etc.) in real time and on demand.
VirusBlokAda is an antivirus software vendor established in 1997 in Belarus. In 2010 it discovered Stuxnet, the first malware that attacks supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
In 2009 Judit Papp assessed that its VBA32 Antivirus product could detect 26 percent of unknown malware, compared to 67 percent detected by Avira's Antivir Premium and 8 percent detected by MicroWorld's eScan Anti-Virus.
- On-access scanner
- On-demand scanner
- Auto-update system
- Windows Explorer context menu extension
- Plug-ins for the e-mail clients such as The Bat!, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange Client
- Mail filter to scan incoming e-mail messages receiving by the POP3 or IMAPv4 protocols independently of e-mail client
- Script-filter to protect a user from execution of malicious scripts in Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook Express, and in any other applications that use the Microsoft Windows Scripting Host technology
- Scanning of archives created by the most popular archivers: RAR, ZIP, ARJ, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, MS CAB
- Scanning (including neutralization) of messages stored in the Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, The Bat! mail bases
- Automatic update of antivirus bases and executable modules of the program
- Automatic update up to new versions without the reinstallation of the program
- Usage of the “Delta-patch” technology for repeated reduction in volume of the information downloaded from the Internet when updating
- Heuristic analyzer and technology of recognition of viruses MalwareScope.
- Dynamic code translation processor emulator effectively handles complex-polymorphous viruses, packers and cryptors
- Integrity control and automatic restore of damaged modules.
- "Antivirus VBA32 VirusBlokAda / Антивирус VBA32 ВирусБлокАда - About company". Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- Mills, Elinor (2010-07-21). "Details of the first-ever control system malware (FAQ)". CNET. Retrieved 21 July 2010.
- "Rootkit.TmpHider". Minsk, Belarus: VirusBlokAda Ltd. Retrieved 21 July 2010.
first time detected by "VirusBlokAda" company specialists on the 17th of June, 2010
- Oleg, Kupreev; Ulasen Sergey. "Trojan-Spy.0485 And Malware-Cryptor.Win32.Inject.gen.2 Review". wilderssecurity.com. Retrieved 21 July 2010.
24th of June, 2010 we sent a letter to Realtek Company
- Papp, Judit (2010). "Vírusok és védekezés ellenük". ganymedes.lib.unideb.hu (in Hungarian). Debrecen: University of Debrecen. Retrieved 21 July 2010.