Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vectorization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vectorization may refer to:
- Array programming, a style of computer programming where operations are applied to whole arrays instead of individual elements
- Automatic vectorization, a compiler optimization that transforms loops to vector operations
- Image tracing, the creation of vector from raster graphics
- Word embedding, mapping words to vectors, in natural language processing
- Vectorization (mathematics), a linear transformation which converts a matrix into a column vector
- Drug vectorization, to (intra)cellular targeting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vectorization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.