From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vedette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vedette may refer to:
- Vedette (sentry), a military sentry or outpost
- Vedette (cabaret), a Spanish term equivalent to showgirl or pop icon
- Vedette (album), a 2000 album by Argentine rock group Babasónicos
- Canadian Vickers Vedette, a Canadian-built biplane
- Vedette Shapewear, brand name for a manufacturer of shapewear, lingerie, and corsets
- Ford Vedette, a Ford France car model from 1948 to 1954
- Simca Vedette, a Simca car model from 1954 to 1961
- USS Vedette, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Vedette (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vedette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.