From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Vedic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vedic may refer to:
- the Vedas, the oldest preserved Indic texts
- Upaveda, traditional Hindu disciplines of scholarship
- in modern usage, anything loosely related to Hindu tradition
- acronym VEDIC
- VEDIC microscope technique = Video-enhanced differential interference contrast microscopy
- Veda (disambiguation)
- Fifth Veda
- Vedic City, Iowa, now called Maharishi Vedic City, a small settlement in Iowa, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vedic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.