Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Vedic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vedic may refer to:
- the Vedas, the oldest preserved Indic texts
- Upaveda, traditional Hindu disciplines of scholarship
- in modern usage, anything loosely related to Hindu tradition
- acronym VEDIC
- VEDIC microscope technique = Video-enhanced differential interference contrast microscopy
- Veda (disambiguation)
- Fifth Veda
- Vedic City, Iowa, now called Maharishi Vedic City, a small settlement in Iowa, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vedic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.