Location of Vehari Tehsil in Punjab, Pakistan
|• Tehsil||1,419 km2 (548 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+6 (PDT)|
Vehari Tehsil (Urdu: تحصِيل وِہاڑى), is an administrative subdivision (tehsil), of Vehari District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. The city of Vehari is the headquarters of the tehsil which is administratively subdivided into 26 Union Councils.
- "DISTRICT AND TEHSIL LEVEL POPULATION SUMMARY WITH REGION BREAKUP: PUNJAB" (PDF). Pakistan Bureau of Statistics. 2018-01-03. Retrieved 2018-05-01.
- "Tehsils & Unions in the District of Vehari - Government of Pakistan". Archived from the original on 2012-08-05. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-05. Retrieved 2012-08-05.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|This article about a location in Vehari District, Punjab, Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Chak No /97/wb is the most famous village of Vehari district history
In which many people live that are very brave and knowledgeable person like that Abid Hussain Mayo Number_dar Anees Ahmad MayoNumber_dar Muhammad Adnan Mayo also a educated person he recently got a M.B.A.program in marketing and financial services from multan bzu
Now set new next bright future plan
Other personality of this village Dr imran PhD in chemistry from Sweden university
Mahmood Ahmad got CA degree holder and now doing work as manager textile industry in multan
Pet Muhammad sarfraz mayo in 89wb high school
Saeed Ahmad msc chemistry (May Allah soul in rest of peace
And other many most important and high value able person are lived in village
Chak number 541/EB is also an important village in tehsil. Many people served and serving the nation, produced by this village.
Dr. Shahid Iqbal, Dr. Tariq, Ch Waheed Ahmed Arain (Late, RIP), Zulfiqar Ahmed (Teacher) are some of them.
- Muhammad Adnan Mayo from chak no 97/wb
- Muhammad Shoaib Zulfiqar from Chak # 541/EB