Vehicular Technology Conference
The Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) is a semiannual international academic conference on wireless communications. It is organised by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' Vehicular Technology Society. The first conference was held in Detroit, Michigan in 1950 and then annually until 1998. Since 1999 the conference has been held in spring and fall, when it is known as VTC Spring and VTC Fall respectively. The alignment with the seasons has meant that the conference has almost always been held in the Northern Hemisphere, but in May 2006, VTC Spring was held in Melbourne, Australia, visiting the Southern Hemisphere for the first time.
- "IEEE-VTS Membership". IEEE Vehicular Technology Society. Retrieved 2006-03-21.
- "IEEE Vehicular Technology Society homepage". IEEE Vehicular Technology Society. Retrieved 2006-03-21.
- "2006 IEEE 63rd Vehicular Technology Conference". IEEE Vehicular Technology Society. Retrieved 2006-03-21.
- "Details of VTC Spring 2005". IEEE. Retrieved 2006-03-21.
- "Details of VTC Fall 2005". IEEE. Retrieved 2006-03-21.
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|