From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vein may refer to:
- People in the surname
- Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, American businesswoman and producer.
- Jon F. Vein, American lawyer and businessman.
- vein, a blood vessel which carries blood toward the heart
- leaf vein, vascular tissue in the leaves
- vein, a supporting structure in insect wings
- Other sciences
- vein (geology), a tabular body of minerals distinct from the surrounding rock
- vein (metallurgy), a casting defect
- "Vein," a song by Cannibal Ox from their 2001 album The Cold Vein
- Vein, a demon in The Demonata
- Vein (album), a 2006 album by the Japanese rock band Boris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.