From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Veja may refer to:
- Benita Vēja (born 1948), Latvian chess player
- Veja, a town in Lazio, now Vejano commune
- Veja, a village in Stănița Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Veja Diena, a Latvian festival
- Veja (magazine), a Brazilian weekly newsmagazine
- Veja River, Romania
- Veja Sneakers, a brand of fair trade sneakers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.