Jump to navigation Jump to search
Veja may refer to :
- Veja, a town in Lazio, central Italy; now Vejano comune
- Veja, a village in Stănița Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Veja River, Romania
- Veja State, a former princely state in present Gujarat, western India
- Benita Vēja (born 1948), Latvian chess player
- Veja Diena, a Latvian festival
- Veja (magazine), a Brazilian weekly newsmagazine
- Veja Sneakers, a brand of fair trade sneakers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.