Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Veles or veles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veles may refer to:
- Veles (god), Slavic deity
- Veles Municipality, in the Republic of Macedonia
- Veles (city), in the Republic of Macedonia, seat of the municipality
- Veles, singular of velites, a class of infantry in the early Roman Republic
- Veles, a genus of birds, only containing the brown nightjar
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.