From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Venda may refer to:
- the Venda people — a tribe in Northern South Africa
- the Venda language — the language they speak
- Venda — the former bantustan for the Venda people
- a vénda (plural véndes) in the Catalan language — a traditional administrative subdidvision of civil parishes (parròquia, plural parròquies in Catalan) that are subdividing each municipality (municipi) in the group of Pitiusic Islands (Illes Pitiüses), now divided in the insular councils of Ibiza (Eivissa) and Formentera, within the autonomous community (and province) of the Balearic Islands (Illes Balears), in Spain
- Monte Venda — the higther hill of Colli Euganei group in Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Venda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.