|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Dan Wagner, Chairman|
|Products||software & services, IT platforms|
Number of employees
Venda was founded by eCommerce entrepreneur Dan Wagner and former Boo.com employee James Cronin using assets purchased from the bankrupt Boo.com, and launched its first site in 2001. Venda is privately held with individual, private equity and institutional ownership. The company's headquarters are located in New York City. Venda operates two additional offices in London, England and Bangkok, Thailand.
Venda was acquired by NetSuite for $50.5 million in 2014.
- "Atos Origin to supply internet payment system to Venda". AFX News. Forbes. 29 November 2007. Archived from the original on June 4, 2011. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/partnersolutions/venda.aspx. Retrieved 2009-09-01. Missing or empty
- Durman, Paul (29 May 2005). "Wagner rings changes online". The Times. London. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- Kipphoff, John (28 May 2003). "Auxinet arm in link with Venda". Financial Times. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- Tech Track 100
- The seventh annual Tech Track 100. League table and research
- 2006 Tech Track 100 – Venda – Ranked: 41
- 2007 Tech Track 100 – Venda – Ranked: 66
- Hamanaka, Kari (24 July 2014). "NetSuite Details $50.5M Deal For Venda In Q2 Results". Financial Times. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- Corcoran, Cate T. (May 17, 2006). "Danskin Designs New Web Store For Growth." (requires library card number from participating library). Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- "Crabtree & Evelyn Selects Venda to Bring Luxury Beauty Products to Online Shoppers Worldwide". Internet Retailer. January 23, 2006. Retrieved 2008-07-23.
- "Why online retailers are changing horses mid-race" (requires free registration). The Wise Marketer. July 13, 2005. Retrieved 2008-07-23.