This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Primarily geared toward the healthcare market, Vendormate is retained by other organizations with the need to keep track of and screen their suppliers, vendors, and contractors in a centralized database. When retained by a hospital or other company partnered with Vendormate, vendors and contractors who do business with that hospital must register online with their contact, legal, and financial information. Vendormate then conducts background checks, financial screening, and compliance/document monitoring on behalf of the Vendormate-partnered hospital or firm.
According to the company, Vendormate performs vendor credentialing for more than 500 hospitals nationwide. Customers include the University of Chicago Medical Center and the UMass Memorial Medical Center.
Vendor companies pay one fee for all vendor representatives that share a tax identification number (TIN or EIN) for a particular health system. Standard pricing ranges from $25 to $250. Some vendors refuse to pay to start or continue doing business with a hospital.
- Vendormate helps hospitals with regulatory aches, Atlanta Business Chronicle, July 21, 2006
- Vendormate Ranked Among Fastest Growing Atlanta Companies, Vendormate press release, May 4, 2009. (Accessed November 11, 2009).
- List of Vendormate Hospitals and Health Systems
- Some Hospitals Outsourcing Vendor Compliance, AJHP News, March 2, 2009
- Georgia Tech's ATDC Graduates Six Member Companies, TechJournal South, May 15, 2008
- Equity firms in bargain-hunting mode, Atlanta Journal Constitution, July 08, 2009
Business Week Profile
Inc Magazine Profile
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|