From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Veneti (disambiguation))
Veneti may refer to:
- Veneti (Gaul), an ancient Celtic tribe described by classical sources as living in what is now Brittany, France
- Adriatic Veneti, an ancient historical people of northeastern Italy, who spoke an Indo-European language
- Vistula Veneti, an ancient historical people of north central Europe, who lived near the Vistula River and the Baltic Sea
- Veneti, modern residents of the Veneto region of Italy
- Venetian (disambiguation)
- Vənədi, a village in Azerbaijan
- Wends (Wenden, Vends), old Germanic term for neighboring Slav peoples, derived from Veneti according to some authors
- Veneta (disambiguation)
- Veneto (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veneti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.