Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Venetian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Venetian may refer to:
- Republic of Venice, the former sovereign state (697–1797) covering north-west Italy, Istria, Dalmatia, Ionian Islands, etc.
- Venetian language, a Romance language spoken mostly in the region
- Venice, people or things associated with this city in Italy
- Veneto, the region around Venice
- Venetian School (music), a group of music composers
- Venetian polychoral style
- The Venetian Las Vegas, a resort hotel and casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Venetian Macao, a hotel and casino in Macau, China
- The Venetian (film), a 1958 film directed by Ingmar Bergman
- The Venetians, 1892 novel by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
- The Venetians (Australian band), a mid-1980s pop music band
- Phoenician (disambiguation)
- Venice (disambiguation)
- Veneti (disambiguation)
- Venetia (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Venetian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.