Jump to navigation Jump to search
Venetian Hills, Atlanta, Georgia
- on the north by Cascade Avenue/Road SW, Avon Avenue SW, and the Bush Mountain neighborhood
- on the north and east by Epworth St. and the Oakland City neighborhood
- on the south and east by Fort McPherson
- on the south by Campbellton Road and the neighborhoods of Pomona Park and Campbellton Road
- on the west by Centra Villa Drive SW and the Adams Park neighborhood
In 2009, Venetian Hills Elementary School received the National Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award.
Points of Interest
Atlanta's oldest cemetery, Utoy Cemetery (1828), is located here.
- 2010 U.S. census figures as tabulated by WalkScore
- "Neighborhood Profile: Venetian Hills", City of Atlanta website
- Google (2014-08-22). "Venetian Hills, Atlanta, GA" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- Insiders' Guide® to Atlanta, 9th ed., Janice McDonald, p.281