From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Veneziano, meaning "of Venice", "from Venice", or "the Venetian", may refer to:
- Veneziano (surname), a surname, often derived as a nickname for persons from Venice.
- Anonimo veneziano (the Anonymous Venetian), a 1970 film.
- Il veneziano (The Venetian), the Italian distribution title of the 1987 TV movie, Casanova.
- Gabriele Veneziano, an Italian theoretical physicist, a founder of string theory.
- Rondò Veneziano, an Italian chamber orchestra incorporating a rock-style rhythm section.
- Rondò Veneziano, the eponymous first album produced by Rondò Veneziano.
- Stucco Veneziano, a decorative plaster sometimes known simply as "Veneziano".
- Veneziano (Feliciano) Vargas, the younger brother of Italy Romano and the national personification of North Italy from the webmanga series Hetalia: Axis Powers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veneziano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.