Venkatapuram, Jayashankar district
NH 202 passes through Venkatapuram
|Elevation||69 m (226 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Bhadrachalam|
Venkatapuram also known as Nugur Venkatapuram is a Mandal in Jayashankar district of Telangana. Previously, Venkatapuram used to be in Nugur Tehsil or Taluka of East Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh.
Venkatapuram is located at  It has an average elevation of 69 metres (229 ft)..
- Total Population: 31,765
- Male Population: 15,384 and Female Population: 16,381
- Total Literates: 16,984
The villages in Venkatapuram mandal include:
- "Jayashankar district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- Rao, K. V. Narayana (1972-01-01). Telangana: a study in the regional committees in India. Minerva Associates.
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Venkatapuram, India". www.fallingrain.com. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- Venkatapuram mandal at Our Village India.org
- "Venkatapuram Mandal - Venkatapuram Mandal map". www.onefivenine.com. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
|This article about a location in Khammam district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|