|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Venmony is a village in Chengannur taluk of Alappuzha district of Central Travancore area in Kerala state, India.  Venmony is 18 km south of Thiruvalla, 10 km east of Mavelikkara and 9 km northwest of Pandalam. The Achenkovil river flows on its southern boundary and is spanned by the Pulakadavu bridge.
As of the 2001 India census, Venmony had a population of 21,196 with 9,915 males and 11,281 females. Agriculture is the main occupation, though remittances from abroad form a significant source of income.
One of the most notable landmarks in Venmony is the Sharngakavu Devi Temple. Famous for the monkeys thriving in its sacred grove, there is no explicit building structure for the temple, as its goddess has forbidden any construction at the site. The Vishu festival at the temple on Medam 1st usually falls on April 14 and is well known for its Kettu Kazhcha, in which huge decorated chariots and structures known as Kuthiras (horses) are presented. There is also a bazaar on the Vishu day for the sale and purchase of native artefacts and farm products. Betel leaves produced in Venmony are sometimes referred to as "Venmony Vettila".
The beautiful "St. Mary's Orthodox Church or Venmony Valiya Pally" located near to Kalliyathara Junction is an important landmark and it is famous for Ettu Nombu Perunnal. It is 2km northwest away from St Mary's Kochu Pally is situated.
Kalliyathara Junction is the city centre of Venmony.
- Sharngakavu Temple
- Thazhathambalam Sree Sabriyamoottil Devi Temple
- Kaliyathra Sri Bhuvaneswary temple,
- Thazhathambalam MahaGanapathy Temple
- Trikannapuram Mahavishnu Kshetram
- Venmoney Mahadevar Kshetram
- Thirumala Mahadevar Kshetram
- Pillerkad sreekrishna swamy temple
- Sehion Marthoma Church
- St. Mary's Orthodox Church, Valiya Pally
- St. Mary's Orthodox Church, Kochu Pally
- St. Peter's Malankara Syrian Catholic Church
- Punthala Marthoma Church
Educational Institutions in Venmoney
- Marthoma Higher Secondary School, Venmoney
- Lohiya Memorial High School, Venmoney
- St. Judes English Medium School, Venmoney
- Sri Rajarajeshwary Central School, Venmoney
- St. John's, Venmoney
- J. B. S., Venmoney
- "Census of India:Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 2008-12-10.[dead link]