|Industry||Computer and video games
|Headquarters||Newcastle upon Tyne, UK|
Venom Games was founded in January 2003 in Newcastle upon Tyne following the demise of Rage Software by members of the development team responsible for Rocky. Take-Two acquired the developer in September 2004 for $1.295m. The studio was closed down by 2K in July 2008, along with PAM development in Paris, as part of a move to wind down its Western European development in favour of more cost-effective production sites in Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Rocky Legends (2004) (PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- Prey (2006) (port to Xbox 360)
- Don King Presents: Prizefighter (2008) (Xbox 360)
- "Take-Two Considering Layoffs at Venom Games - Edge Magazine". Next-gen.biz. 2008-07-03. Retrieved 2011-08-23.
- "Venom Games closes up shop". Aeropause.com. 2008-07-03. Retrieved 2011-08-23.
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|