From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ventilation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ventilation may refer to:
- Mechanical ventilation, in medicine, using artificial methods to assist breathing
- Medical ventilator
- Fan (mechanical)
Physical & Engineer
- Ventilation (architecture), the process of "changing" or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor air quality
- Ventilation (firefighting), the expulsion of heat and smoke from a fire building
- Ventilation (physiology), the movement of air between the environment and the lungs via inhalation and exhalation
- Ventilation (mining), flow of air to the underground workings of a mine of sufficient volume to dilute and remove noxious gases
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ventilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.