Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ventilation or ventilate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ventilation may refer to:
- Ventilation (physiology), the movement of air between the environment and the lungs via inhalation and exhalation
- Ventilation (architecture), the process of "changing" or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor air quality
- Ventilation (firefighting), the expulsion of heat and smoke from a fire building
- Ventilation (mining), flow of air to the underground workings of a mine of sufficient volume to dilute and remove noxious gases
- HVAC, the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort
- Mechanical fan
- Vent (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ventilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.