Ventimiglia is a city in Liguria, Italy near the French border.
Ventimiglia may also refer to:
- Ventimiglia di Sicilia, a city in Sicily, Italy
- Castle of Ventimiglia (or castle of Bonifato), ancient castle built at the end of the 14th century by the Ventimiglia family
- Ventimiglia Vineyard, a winery in New Jersey
- Genoa–Ventimiglia railway, railway running along the coast of the Liguria region of Italy
- Marseille–Ventimiglia railway, 259-kilometre long railway line running between France and Italy
- House of Ventimiglia, an Italian noble family
- Cesare Ventimiglia (1573–1645), Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Terracina, Priverno e Sezze (1615–1645)
- Gerolamo Ventimiglia (1644–1709), Roman Catholic prelate who served as Bishop of Lipari (1694–1709)
- Giovanni Ventimiglia, Italian Professor for Philosophy
- Giovanni II Ventimiglia, 6th Marquis of Geraci (died 1553), 16th-century Italian nobility, Marquess of Geraci from 1436
- John Ventimiglia (born 1963), Italian-American actor
- Mario Ventimiglia (1921–2005), Italian professional football player, manager and chairman
- Milo Ventimiglia (born 1977), Italian-American actor
- Ugo Ventimiglia (died 1172), Italian cardinal
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ventimiglia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.