|Founded||August 11, 1999|
|Philip Orwell (Founding Partner)
Michael Zur-Szpiro (Non-executive)
Paul Townsin (Partner)
Graham Jones (Partner)
Stuart Jane (Partner)
Estelle Dixon (Partner)
Regine Stefan-Aboud (Partner)
Richard Blanshard (Partner)
Number of employees
Venturethree (styled as venturethree, and formerly known as Venture3) is an independent brand consultancy based in London, specialising in brand strategy, visual identity design, writing, naming, brand implementation and guardianship programs. The company has 50 brand strategists, designers and project managers.
venturethree was founded in London, in 1999 by Philip Orwell and Michael Zur-Szpiro. Before founding venturethree, Philip Orwell was a director at Wolff Olins. Michael Zur-Szpiro was the founder of Aroma Café, a chain of coffee shops, which was sold to McDonald's in 1999. Before that, Michael worked at Wolff Olins and Boston Consulting Group.
Paul Townsin and Graham Jones, joined venturethree in 2001, also from Wolff Olins, where Paul Townsin was Creative Director. In the same year, the company moved into its Shepherd's Market studio, designed by Brinkworth, and expanding this Mayfair base in 2006.
In January 2013 the company moved to a new studio, designed by Ab Rogers Design, in the former Royal Military Asylum at the Duke of York's Headquarters in Chelsea, now known as Cavalry Square.
venturethree works in many sectors including media, technology, retail, energy, corporate, culture and non-profit.
- "Changing Media Summit: Philip Orwell". London: Guardian. 2010-02-12. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Philip Orwell". London: Guardian. 2009-12-16. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Aroma founder moves into property". Highbeam Research. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Mr Aroma's £10m brew". The Jewish Chronicles. 2007-03-15. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Cast out of Eden". On Office Magazine. 08/06/2007. Retrieved 2012-02-15. Check date values in:
- Tyler, Richard (11/09/2011). "Telegraph 1000: Britain's Brightest Businesses". London: The Telegraph. Retrieved 2012-02-15. Check date values in: