Venu Madhav (actor)
|Died||25 September 2019(aged 39)|
|Residence||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Venu Madhav (30 December 1968 – 25 September 2019) was an Indian film actor, television presenter, mimicry artist and comedian known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema, and few Tamil and Kannada films. He was one of the finest comedians in the Telugu cinema, he starred in over 600 films in a variety of roles, starting his career as an impressionist; imitating celebrities, politicians, and local dialects. He received breakthrough in cinema with works such as Master (1997), and Tholi Prema (1998).
In 2006, He received the state Nandi Award for Best Male Comedian for his work in the action comedy Lakshmi. He garnered two CineMAA Awards for Best comedian for his work in V. V. Vinayaks' romantic comedy Dil (2003); and S. S. Rajamouli's sports comedy Sye (2004).
Venu Madhav was born on 30 December 1979 near Kodad in Suryapet district of Telangana state. He was married and is survived by 2 brothers, 2 sisters, wife Sree Vani and two sons; Madhav Swikar and Madhav Prabhakar.
- Venu Madhav breathes his last at 50
- "Telugu actor Venu Madhav passes away". 25 September 2019.
- "Krishna Reddy's Spell: Comedians to Heroes". Oneindia.in. 11 September 2008. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- ChennaiSeptember 25, India Today Web Desk; September 25, 2019UPDATED; Ist, 2019 13:26. "Popular Telugu comedian Venu Madhav dies at 190 in Secunderabad". India Today.
- "Photos - Telugu Cinema - Cinemaa Awards 2003". www.idlebrain.com.
- "Telugu film comedian Venu Madhav critical". 25 September 2019 – via www.thehindu.com.