From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up verano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verano may refer to:
- Verano (Neighborhood), a neighborhood in Talega
- Verano (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Verano, Italy, or Vöran, a comune in South Tyrol, Italy
- Verano Brianza, a municipality in the province of Milan, Italy
- Campo Verano, a cemetery in Rome, Italy that was founded in the early nineteenth century
- Buick Verano, a four-door, five passenger sedan sold by Buick in North America
- Verano (film), or Summer, a 2011 Chilean film
- Operation Verano, a 1958 offensive against revolutionaries in Cuba
- "Verano", a song by Natalia LaFourcade from Las 4 Estaciones del Amor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.