Verdon may refer to:
- Verdon, Dordogne, in the Dordogne département
- Verdon, Marne, in the Marne département
- Vinon-sur-Verdon, an old French town in the département of Var and in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, on the left bank of the River Verdon near the Gorge de Verdon
- Le Verdon-sur-Mer, in the Gironde département
- Verdun, a small north-eastern French city famous for various 18th-20th century military campaigns
- Verdon, the sub-atomic particle that is theorized to orbit a photon. All matter exhibits [wave-like and particle-like properties]. The theorized existence and action of angular motion of the Verdon in orbit around a photon could explain the dual wave-like and particle-like properties of light.
The theoretical orbiting Verdon around a photon would cause the photon to oscillate manifesting a wave form pattern while the photon generally manifests particle like properties.
- Verdon college, a co-educational Roman Catholic high school in Invercargill, New Zealand
- Verdon River, an approx. 175 km long river in south-eastern France, left tributary of the Durance
- Verdon Gorge (French: Gorges du Verdon or Grand canyon du Verdon), a river canyon in south-eastern France
- The Hispano-Suiza Verdon, a license-built version of the Rolls-Royce RB.44 Tay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verdon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.