From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up verification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Verify or verification may refer to:
- Verification and validation, in engineering or quality management systems, it is the act of reviewing, inspecting or testing, in order to establish and document that a product, service or system meets regulatory or technical standards.
- Verification (spaceflight), in the space systems engineering area, covers the processes of qualification and acceptance
- Verification theory, philosophical theory relating the meaning of a statement to how it is verified
- Third-party verification, use of an independent organization to verify the identity of a customer
- Forecast verification, verifying prognostic output from a numerical model
- CAPTCHA, device to verify that a user of a web-site is human to prevent automated abuse
- File verification, checking the formal correctness or integrity of a file
- Speech verification, checking of the correct speaking of given sentences
- Verify (DOS command)
- Software development
- Formal verification, mathematical proof of the correctness of algorithms
- Intelligent verification, automatically adapts the testbench to changes in RTL
- Runtime verification, during execution
- Software verification, An overview of techniques for verifying software
- Circuit development
- Functional verification of design of digital hardware
- Analog verification, applies to analog or mixed-signal hardware
- Physical verification, design of a circuit
- Testing to confirm that the system, subsystem, or component meets documented requirements or specifications levied on the design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Verification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.