Verimatrix is a company which specializes in content security for digital television services around the globe, providing pay television service protection technology and secure VOIP. It provides software and IP-based security through its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS).
Verimatrix Video Content Authority System enables cardless revenue security for Digital Video Broadcasting, IPTV, Over-the-top content and mobile television services. Verimatrix provides threat monitoring and analytics through Verspective Intelligence Center, its cloud-based globally interconnected revenue security platform the company launched in 2015. Verimatrix also offers forensic watermarking technology, having investing more than 10 years of research and development in its VideoMark solution, which includes several patents and counts numerous commercial deployments.
On June 23, 2017 Verimatrix announced that they had acquired the MiriMON technology and development team from TV audience analytics company Genius Digital.
Verimatrix secures revenue for a number of video service providers. Among its 850 plus customers are Telefónica for its Movistar TV, Swisscom for its Swisscom TV 2.0 service, including Ultra HD content, and Etisalat for its eLife UHD service and OnWeb OTT service in the United Arab Emirates.
- Verimatrix acquires MiriMON from Genius Digital Published 23 June, 2017, retrieved 11 May, 2018
- IPTV Market Leader Report & Rankings
- Verimatrix Underscores Commitment to Verspective Operator Analytics through Device-Level Data Collection Acquisition
- "Verimatrix secures Telefonica's premium Movistar TV channels".
- "Swisscom taps Verimatrix to secure UHD service".
- "Kaonmedia and Verimatrix deliver OTT box for Etisalat".
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|