||This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
April 13, 1925|
Firozpur, British India
|Years active||1969 - 2009|
Verma Malik (Hindi: वर्मा मलिक ) (13 April 1925, in Ferozepur – 15 March 2009, in Juhu) was a Bollywood lyricist. He was an active freedom fighter during the British Raj. He wrote many patriotic songs and lived in India after partition. He wrote Bhajan and recited them immediately prior to penning lyrics for films.
Hansraj Behl helped him in the beginning of his career. His first big break was as Yadgar in the 1970 film by Manoj Kumar. He is known for the song 'Ek Tara Bole'.    
- "Ek Tara". Lyricstaal.com. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "Verma Malik Songs, Lyricist Verma Malik, Songs with lyrics by Verma Malik - Page 1". Ww.smashits.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Verma Malik : Artist - Verma Malik Songs,Verma Malik Download Mp3s,Verma Malik Biography,Verma Malik Top Charts,Verma Malik Lyrics,Verma Malik Online Music". Hummaa.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Verma Malik | Bollywood Lyricists | Hindi film songs". Earthmusic.net. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Noted Bollywood Lyricist Verma Malik Passes away peacefully". Realbollywood.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Industry Loses Noted Lyricist Verma Malik Movies News on". Dhingana.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Verma Malik (1925–2009)". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-11-02.
- "Noted Bollywood Lyricist Verma Malik passes away - bollywood news". glamsham.com. 2009-03-19. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Verma Malik - Biography, Photo, Movies, Verma Malik Wallpapers, Videos, Songs". Chakpak.com. Retrieved 2012-02-14.