Vermilion High School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Vermilion High School|
1250 Sanford Street
(Erie County)(students from Lorain county also),
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|Student to teacher ratio||21.62|
|Color(s)||Purple and Gold |
|Athletics conference||Sandusky Bay Conference|
|Sports||boys soccer, girls soccer, boys tennis, girls tennis, girls volleyball, football, cross country, girls track, boys track, girls basketball, boys basketball, baseball, softball, bowling, cheerleading, marching band|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||Andrew Stillman |
|Website||Vermilion High School|
The school colors are purple and gold. The sports teams are nicknamed the Sailors. The rivalry game between the Sailors and their arch rivals, the Firelands Falcons, is by far the most important game of the year for both teams.
- Allie LaForce, 2005 Miss Teen USA. Current sports reporter for CBS.
- Andy Oliver, Baseball pitcher.
Notes and references
- "Vermilion High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Archived from the original on November 4, 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Student/Parent Handbook 2014-2015" (PDF). Vermillion High School. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Members of the Association". North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Andy Oliver". Bullpen. Baseball Reference. Retrieved 13 October 2020.