Vermont Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.81 sq mi (95.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.68 sq mi (95.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.13 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.35%|
|Elevation||633 ft (193 m)|
|• Density||26.6/sq mi (10.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61441, 61482, 61484|
|GNIS feature ID||0429867|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.81 square miles (95.3 km2), of which 36.68 square miles (95.0 km2) (or 99.65%) is land and 0.13 square miles (0.34 km2) (or 0.35%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Bailey, Dobbins, Easley, Fleming, Quaker, Union Chapel and Vermont.
- Schuyler-Industry Community Unit School District 5
- V I T Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Vermont Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||New Salem Township, McDonough County||Farmers Township||Bernadotte Township|
|Eldorado Township, McDonough County||Pleasant Township|
|Oakland Township, Schuyler County||Astoria Township||Woodland Township|