|Born||January 21, 1959|
|Alma mater||Wichita State University|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Organizer, writer, columnist|
|Known for||Success literary works|
Verne C. Harnish is founder of the Young Entrepreneurs' Organization (YEO), now known as Entrepreneurs' Organization, and the Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs. He also serves as co-founder and principal of Growth Institute and as founder and chief executive officer of Scaling Up.
Harnish is an author of the following three books:
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits (2002)
- The Greatest Business Decisions of All-Time (2012)
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Don't (2018)
- Pimsleur, Julia. "3 Questions To Stay Cutting Edge in Business". Forbes. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- Medina, Alejandro (September 26, 2017). "10 consejos de Verne Harnish para crear scaleups". Forbes México (in Spanish). Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- "Entrepreneurs Have A 'Superman Complex' That Holds Them Back". Business Insider. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- "ENTREPRENEURS: THE NEW HEROES". Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- "Author Ram Charan on how businesses can improve their execution". Fortune. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
- Roberts, Edward Baer (February 3, 2020). Celebrating Entrepreneurs: How MIT Nurtured Pioneering Entrepreneurs Who Built Great Companies. Edward B. Roberts. ISBN 978-0-578-62193-7.
- "The greatest business decisions of all time". Fortune. Retrieved June 17, 2021.