Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vernier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vernier may refer to:
- Vernier, Switzerland
- Vernier (surname)
- Pierre Vernier, French mathematician and inventor of the Vernier scale
- Vernier scale, a secondary measuring device
- Vernier thruster, a secondary control mechanism on spacecraft
- Vernier throttle, a secondary control mechanism on aircraft
- Vernier Software & Technology, an educational technology supplier
- Vernier acuity, a type of visual acuity
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vernier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.