|Date of birth||9 May 1921|
|Place of birth||Leicester, England, UK|
|Date of death||6 June 2006(aged 85)|
|Place of death||Leicester, England, UK|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Vernon Chapman (9 May 1921 – 6 June 2006) was an English footballer who played in the Football League as a winger for Leicester City and Leyton Orient. He went on to play for and then manage Tamworth, initially as player-manager.
Chapman died on 6 June 2006 in Leicester, England at the age of 85.
|Tamworth||3 February 1958||28 July 1961||154||68||30||56||265||239||+26||44.2|
- "Leicester City : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 2 December 2009.
- "Leyton Orient : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- "Manager info – 1957/58 – Vernon Coleman". Tamworth Football Club Heritage. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- "Tamworth Soccer Boss Resigns" (reprint). Tamworth Herald. Tamworth Football Club Heritage. 28 July 1961. p. 20. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1920s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|