Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Veronese or veronese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Veronese is the Italian word denoting someone or something from Verona, Italy and may refer to:
- Veronese Riddle, a popular riddle in the Middle Ages
- Veronese (moth), a moth genus in the family Crambidae
- Monte Veronese, an Italian cheese made from cow's milk
- the Veronese embedding of a projective space by a complete linear system
- Veronese (typeface), Monotype typeface series 59, cut in 1911 for publisher J.M. Dent
- Bonifazio Veronese (1487-1553), Italian Renaissance painter
- Paolo Veronese (1528–1588), Italian Renaissance painter
- Giuseppe Veronese (1854–1917), Italian mathematician
- Joe Alioto Veronese (born 1973), San Francisco politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veronese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.